Arbitrator ID: 005
Phone Contact: (855) 12 817 817
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Address: #29, St. 294, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamcarmorn, Phnom Penh
Education and Professional Membership
- Bachelor of Public Law from RULE, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Bachelor of Private Law from University of Lyon II, France
- Maitrise of Private Law from University of Lumiere Lyon II, France
- Master of Business Law from University of Jean Moulin Lyon III
- A Visiting Scholar at University of Michigan Law School, Ann Arbor, USA
- One of the first commercial arbitrators admitted to the National Commercial Arbitration Centre (NCAC) and also a fellow of the Singapore Institution of Arbitrators (SIArb)
- A founding executive board member of the NCAC and currentlyas the Secretary General of the European Chamber of Commerce (EuroCham) in Cambodia
- A former Secretary General of the Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Been Consistently ranked as a leading lawyer (First Tier) in Cambodia by IFLR 1000, Asialaw, and Chambers & Partners
- Commercial Arbitrator admitted with NCAC
- Partner at Bun&Associates
- An arbitrator in a construction-related dispute at the NCAC and joint-counsel in relation to an arbitral dispute connected to the construction of public infrastructure.
- Acted for an international construction company to enforce a foreign arbitration award in Cambodia under the New York Convention
- A panel lawyer for numerous foreign banks operating in Cambodia
- Expertise includes project finance, off-shore financing, and other complex financial products and provide advice to some of the largest financial institutions and securities firms in Asia relating to their business expansion and entry strategies into Cambodia.
- Assisted a large Japanese electronics manufacturer with their USD 65 Million investment project establishing the first electronic large scale mass-production facility in the country.
- Acted as counsel to one of Cambodia’s largest conglomerates on the acquisition of a USD 60 million Turn-Key Brewery plant and joint venture to establish a large cement plant.
Khmer, English, and French