Arbitrator ID: 004
Phone Contact: (855) 17 666 323
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Address: #45, St. 355Z/289, Sangkat Boeung Kok 1, Khan Tuol Kok, Phnom Penh
Education and Professional Membership
- Master of Double Degree, University Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) and Royal University of Law and Ecomonics (RULE) in collaboration with University of Montreal, University of Geneva and French Cooperation Center, Phnom Penh
- Bachelor of Law, National Institute of Management and Royal University of Law and Economics, Phnom Penh
- Bar Association of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Authorized Trademark Agent
- Founding Member of the National Commercial Arbitration Centre (NCAC)
- Founding Member of Intellectual Property Association of Cambodia (IPAC)
- Council Member of ASEAN IPA – Country Head of Cambodian Group
- Advisor (Rank: Secretary of State) to the Second Vice President of the National Assembly of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Commercial Arbitrator admitted with NCAC
- Partner at SokSiphana&associates, a member of ZICOlaw
- Good knowledge and experience on domestic and offshore financing matters, structuring for bank capital requirements, asset financing and on the legal and regulatory requirements of the securities exchange and Central Bank.
- Has advised on every aspect of business in a wide range of sectors, including domestic and international investments, commercial banks, and real estate.
- Has represented public listed real estate companies in a full range of real estate and related transactions, and also covers litigation and arbitration, ranging from personal rights to commercial disputes and corporate concerns.
- Sits as a panel lawyer for several banks and is also well versed in providing practical legal solutions for clients who require strategic business and investment advice.
- Was recognized as a Leading Lawyer, Intellectual Property, Asialaw Profile 2018, Leading Lawyer, Construction and Real Estate, Asialaw Profiles, 2017-2018
Khmer, English, and French